I made a decision earlier today to eliminate social networking from my life for a time.. Social Networking has not only brought me New WONDERFUL friends, it has also caused way to much time spent on sights like Facebook and Twitter.. Don't get me wrong, I am not done with FB and Twitter as I have very close friends on both, but I believe that everyone needs to take a break and return to basics once in awhile.. So for a time, I thought i would update this blog and log myself on how I am doing without the world of social networking.. My goal is to focus on myself, my children and my wife lots more than what I normally do, becuase quite frankly, I am just on these sights to much and it creates non needed anxiety in my life... I've tried this route before and I only made it 2 days, so we will see where this adventure leads me...
I will update as time allows.. Not sure if anyone even cares how Im coping with such a 'tragic loss' lol but I will throw my thoughts out there and maybe someone can appreciate them...
So, here I go!!! I need to retrain myself not to click on the Facebook and Twitter tab on my computer, not to click on the facebook tab or Echofon on my Iphone, and I need to retrain myself to Get to things I would like to accomplish with my life.. so for now adios to social networking and hello to life before Facebook and Twitter!!! Wish me luck. :)
Ciao for now.
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment