I have discovered something that I'm sure nobody has ever heard of.. Seriously, this is something everyone should try.. I have been reading alot more and I really enjoy it!!! It's a nice refreshing break from my eyes scanning a electronic screen.. I've also been spending alot more time with my children, something that I will admit was lacking a little before.. Of course my daughter being of such pre teen drama is devestated that I deactivated my facebook account because I "dropped" her friend numbers by 1.. In her world, it's a tragedy, in mine it's much needed relief from the device that seems to have taken over humanity... The COMPUTER..
I know, I know, you are thinking to yourself "Matt, you are on a computer right now writing this blog post", fair enough. I can tell you that I have only been on a computer to check my email and to write this post, and that has been about all... Yes, as soon as I turned the computer on my instinctive habits came in to click the Facebook tab on my favorites bar.. That right there tells me that while Facebook and Twitter are meant for entertainment, they are also addictive... I'm not writing them off forever, but I am using this time to better myself for the sake of my family... Day's 5-9 are coming up this week.. This is when the real withdrawls set in.. :)
Ciao for now.
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment