Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let Me introduce myself..

Hey blog travelers!!Yes, this is a blog that will talk about life, kids, and everything in between!! My name is Matt.. I am married to my soul mate Anna and we have been blessed with 3 children; Ashley,14 Katie,10 and finally, the tyrant Eric, 7... I love just about everything and everybody... My life is pretty simple, my father and I own and operate an aerification company and yes, we fight just about as much as Lamont and Fred did in Sanford and son. Needless to say without him, I would be lost. Something you will notice about me as you get to know me is that I am a very emotional guy.. I speak my feelings very candidly and I'm never afraid to ever admit my faults..

Some of my loves are deer hunting, Indiana artifact hunting, Fishing, and especially the Weather.. I'm not your typical weather geek, I don't sit around in Louis glasses and do panty raids on Alpha Beta Cheerleaders, I just absolutely love the challenge of trying to predict the weather.. I have a great saying about the weather and this involves everyone.. "Everyone on the planet has to deal with the weather, so you might as well learn a little about it". Other than that I am just a typical Indiana cornfed boy trying to find his way in this crazy world.. If you are my friend I will do ANYTHING for you, no matter the time, day or consequence.. Just don't ask me to murder someone for you because my parole officer wouldn't like that too much.. (kidding kidding..) I've actually never been to jail!! I'm such a goody goody boy and you can most certainly see the halo above my head.. Haaaaaaaa, check that pig out flying over your head!!! This is a new experience for me and no subject will be taboo as far as I'm concerned, so sit back, relax and enjoy the nutty life that is all mine.. Remember, Life is what you make of it..

MattyG

No comments:

Post a Comment