2010 is a distant memory and I feel nothing but good things are in store for me and my family in 2011!! Enough of the depressing blogs, it's time to my very few readers (if any lol) to learn about the funny, and charming side of Matt.. :)
I am really excited about the opportunity of coaching my Son AND my daughters basketball teams... Yes, I could not stand by anymore and watch my daughters coach, coach alone with at least 5 other dads uninterested... So, I jumped in 2 weeks ago and said I would help and Viola!! I'm assistant coaching my daughters team as well.... It's going to be very trying and anxiety filled, but I am ready for the challenge!! Tonight I head to Eric's final practice before his first game on saturday.... superexcited (and nervous, I can't lie) about it!!! The best part of coaching is me and the coaches Im coaching with are not only instilling physical activity and basketball fundamentals, but we are spreading the word of God...
I also have a VERY exciting announcement coming..... Anna and I have been discussing it and this is just a huge opportunity for me to do something with my life that I absolutely LOVE!! So here is to a great 2011 for anyone who happens to stumble across this.. I know great things are in store for me, my friends and my family... I cannot wait to take this journey!!!!
Ciao for now
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment