
For 13 years I have been Married to the woman I love.. She gave me these 3 beautiful blessings.. :)
while it has been a trouble free and most passionate marriage, we have lost a litle bit of the the "spark" that we had. I honestly think it happens to every married couple at some point, we have just hit ours.... We had a very long talk yesterday morning, it was an hour to be exact and we both agreed we needed something to get our marriage going strong!! Don't get me wrong, we are never seperating, it's just that sometimes you hit a "stalemate" if you will and things just get boring... You come home with the same routines, dinner, kids, bed.... then Repeat.. It's Like the movie groudhog day but in real life. :) Anna is a very happy person, I've never really spoken about her in this blog until now.. She came from a very rough childhood with a Mother that didn't and to this day Still doesn't care.. Her Father was there for her But if you put Anna with the rest of her family, it's like a golden apple sticking out from a bunch of sour ones.... To this day I ask her if she was adopted!!! She is NOTHING... NOTHING like her brothers, and her mother.. Her father is okay, he at least comes around and stays in contact..
Back to our "talk" we both agreed to start seeing a marriage counselor.. Wow, talk about a mess, Im seeing a behavior Cognitive Therapist and now we are going to marriage counseling lol... But it isn't as bad as it sounds.. I believe our love is very strong and unconditional, we just need some "guidance" on how to get that spark reignited.. and we both agreed on that very fact.. :) This has been a rough past 2 months for me, full of breakdowns, insecurity, overractions, and at some times terror... Everyone has their personal demons and I am not ashamed to admit mine.. I'm not crazy, I'm human.. I do not want to be a part of anyone's life that claims their own life is perfect, because such a life doesn't exist... But what we make of ourselves is up to US and us only..I will close now with probably my most favorite picture EVER taken of my wife and my two girls.. You can truly see how blessed I am to be married to this wonderful woman and I am so happy that we are taking steps to "feel like newlyweds" again.. Thanks for reading.. I swear one of these days I will do a positive blog but getting these thoughts out on paper.... errrrrrr screen, really help me relax...
My beautiful bride and my two girls minus one ADD boy. :)
(Please pardon my stupidity but I cannot figure out how to move pictures to where I want them.... My beautiful bride is up top.. :P)
Ciao for now..
Matt

No comments:
Post a Comment